Notting Hill Dentist
For cracked, chipped or gaps in teeth
What is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding is a made up of a dental putty which is colour-matched to your own teeth so that it looks completely natural. The dental resin can be used to cover up cracked or chipped teeth, fill in unwanted gaps and be used to disguise discoloured or badly stained teeth. If you have small or uneven teeth, composite bonding can be used to improve the shape and make your teeth look more even.
At your initial consultation in Notting Hill, your cosmetic dentist will discuss what it is that you want to change about your teeth. They will discuss the benefits of composite bonding with you and make sure that this treatment is suitable for you.
At your next appointment, a dental putty will be chosen to match the colour of your teeth. Your tooth will be prepared; this involves gently scratching the surface and applying a conditioning liquid which allows the resin to stick to your tooth.
The dental bonding is moulded on to your tooth and shaped to give the desired effect. Once we are all happy with the result, a laser will be applied which adheres the composite bonding resin to your tooth so that it cannot move.
Composite bonding is a painless procedure that usually takes about an hour to complete. If you are having more than one tooth treated, you may need more appointment times.
Our Customer Reviews
Looking for new dentist in Notting Hill?
A regular dental check up is important because they help keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Benefits of Composite Bonding in Notting Hill
• Composite bonding in London can be used to disguise or cover up many dental flaws including cracks, chips, gaps and discoloured teeth.
• Composite bonding is an affordable cosmetic dental treatment that will improve the look of your teeth.
• Treatment time for composite bonding in London is fast with most appointments lasting about an hour.
• Results for composite bonding are instant which means you can leave the dental surgery in Notting Hill with a new smile.
• Composite bonding is a painless treatment; there’s no need for drills, injections or a local anaesthetic.
Want to learn more
Book a consultation with
At your consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have
- Go through your suitable treatment options
- Run through treatment fees and/or finance options
- Agree on a treatment plan
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
Book your Composite Bonding appointment today!