Notting Hill Dentist
iTero – Invisalign Dentist London
Notting Hill providing digital teeth impressions – iTero Invisalign Dentist
We are able to provide digital scans as part of your treatment plan, at no extra cost to you.
ITero scanner vs normal putty moulds
Traditional methods of capturing impressions involve using mouth trays with plaster putty material and pressing these against your teeth. Unfortunately, there is a small waiting period while the putty hardens before it can be taken out of your mouth, and this proves to be uncomfortable for many patients. If you have strong gag reflexes, then the traditional method is not for you.
There is also a higher risk of having to retake impressions due to the putty not fully capturing the difficult areas (such as the back of the teeth).
– The digital scanning is minimally invasive, with no pain
– There is no mess as it bypasses the need for trays and plaster putty
– The process is a quick and simple process
– There are low rejection rates with the digital impressions, unlike putty impressions
– The impressions are very precise, allowing for very accurate aligners to be made
– There is no additional cost to you for using this technology as part of your treatment plan
– Quicker appointment between the time it takes to create the aligners to patient fitting.
Get in touch today by calling us on 0207 22 99 102 to book your new smile consultation.
See our treatment options
Want to learn more
Book a consultation with
At your consultation
- Discuss any concerns you have
- Go through your suitable treatment options
- Run through treatment fees and/or finance options
- Agree on a treatment plan
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
Book your appointment
If you book your appointment online during working hours, we will contact you within two hours to confirm the date and time of your visit.
Start Your Smile Journey Today!
Our skilled, experienced and friendly practitioners, and access to the best dental technologies is a great combination for creating your brand new smile.