A bright smile can mean a brighter life. Research demonstrates that we feel happier when we smile more. This is because the act of smiling releases “feel good hormones” such as serotonin in the brain. Many people avoid smiling because they feel embarrassed about the appearance of their teeth. Discolouration is a common problem that stands in the way of optimal human interaction and confidence. With tooth whitening treatment performed by the qualified doctors of Notting Hill Dental Clinic, you can transform your smile to your liking.
Because commercial marketing mimics professional treatments, you have several options to remove stains from your teeth without visiting the dentist. Inexpensive store-bought products, however, often provide disappointing results. There are numerous reasons to have your teeth whitened by one of our trained dentists:
- Professional-grade bleach is more concentrated and more powerful than commercial products. The reason your dentist can carry highly concentrated solutions is because a thorough examination of teeth and gums is performed before the treatment. Commercial products must be safe for everyone. As a result, they are largely ineffective for most people.
- Risks are minimized when teeth whitening is overseen by your dentist. This is true with both in-office and home whitening. By using one-size-fits-all strips or trays, there is a good chance that whitening gel will move onto the gums and cheeks, where it can cause irritation. Our home whitening trays are made to fit comfortably around your teeth.
- In-office treatment removes stains within an hour. Just one visit to get the smile of your dreams. When you choose this option, we do all the work for you, ensuring your comfort and desired result.
- Professional teeth whitening treatment achieves dramatic results in a shorter period of time than commercial whiteners. In-office treatment is nearly immediate, while home whitening gives you dramatic results over the course of a week or two.
- Satisfactory results in teeth whitening come from personal attention given to your smile. Before the whitening procedure, we may recommend a professional cleaning. This removes plaque, allowing maximum absorption of bleach.
Get friendly service and excellent results with teeth whitening at Notting Hill Dental Clinic. Call 0207 229 8300 today.
Home teeth whitening Notting Hill – Why home teeth whitening is an excellent choice when you consult with your dentist